10.12.2009

unfinished


over the years i have been a collector of quotes and inspirational sayings. i have several pretty journals at my fingertips. to open at any given time. reading these treasures gives me moments of clarity, moments of humor, moments of peace, moments of creativity, moments of hope - the list is endless.

i fall in love with this every time i read it. i hope you love it too!

"unfinished"

the laundry is unfinished, the schoolwork is unfinished. everything is unfinished, but it's not a bad thing because it's the work & the progress & the unfinished results that train our character to that of a contented soul. knowing it's not going to be finished until i am in heaven, makes it all okay. it makes the laundry & the dishes & the mess all okay. it keeps it all in perspective. this life is short, our eternity is, eternal. so for this life, unfinished is my word to remind me to keep working, keep striving, but never beat myself up for what simply can not get done.

2 comments:

  1. I love that it is beautiful! thanks for sharing that with me. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely. Hope you plan on sharing many more.

    ReplyDelete